Back On Track Therapeutic Hock Boots with Holes
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Hock Boots with Holes give you another choice for dealing with arthritic or capped hocks.
- Consisting of a neoprene exterior, we infused the interior of the boot with our state-of-the-art Welltex fabric containing ceramic powder which reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth.
- This is a well-recognized method used to help relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons. The boot fastens around the hock but leaves the hock point uncovered.
- Attached straps allow you to adjust the boots’ fit.
- When you use these boots it helps to use standing wraps to prevent them from sliding down.
- Hock Boots with Holes are ideal to use for injury prevention or recovery.
- Do not use our Hock Boots with Holes for turnout. Sizes: 3¼" diameter hole
Sold as a PAIR Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C.
Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
*This item is available for drop ship only