Veredus STS Kevlar Gel Vento Open Front Boots
The Kevlar Gel Vento is a tendon boot which includes a Kevlar protective layer. This synthetic material is lightweight, impact resistant, hard wearing and is five times stronger than steel. The horse’s limb is also protected by a Nitrexgel shock absorber film, positioned at the back of the boot.
- Semi Rigid-PU- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
- Nitrexgel- Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
- AEROX-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
- 3D Ducted Mesh- Channels heat away.
- AquaShell- Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
- Quick-Release Tip- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
- EZCare- Easily hand washable in cold water.
SAVE THE SHEEP, the new line in Techno Soft Sheepskin™! The lining is a synthetic fleece made without any animal derivatives.
- Made in Italy.