Two Bits Equestrian x Apolis Crossbody Tote
Perfect for the beach, the barn, the farmers market... and much much more!!!
- Your Long-Lasting, Water-Resistant Bag: We believe you want a product of enduring quality, so this bag is made to last — it's strong enough to hold over 100 pounds, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean
- Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop
- Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund...
- Adjustable, Long, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets — 0.75" width leather, 38" fully vertical strap, 19" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Short, Vegetable-Tanned Leather Strap: 0.75" width leather, 3.5" drop, 1/8" thick leather (8oz weight)
- Dimensions of Bag: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong:Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
This is a great size, not a big tote! I love the quality of the adjustable leather strap, burlap type fabric, and the inside bottom part is easily wipeable for easy cleaning. I got this as a gift but would have purchased it for myself.