The Dogma Hunter is part of the new KASK equestrian division of exceptional helmets. With years of experience designing and manufacturing helmets for a wide variety of sports disciplines, KASK is expertly suited to provide the comfort, fit, style, and of course safety that our discerning riders look for in a helmet.
The Dogma Hunter uses KASK's unique fit system to hold the helmet securely to your head.
- A removable neck cradle sits at the back of the helmet and snugly keeps it in the proper position. Comfortable and effective, you will love this feature
- Removable inner padding comes standard with these helmets for ease of adjustment and to make cleaning a breeze.
- The chin-strap is made from eco-leather which is both hypoallergenic and very comfortable.
- The fabric is washable, abrasion resistant, and water repellent.
- KASK helmets have a superior venting system which includes two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene which allows for maximum airflow while riding and while ringside.