Perfect Products Lactalex Packet
Lactalex supports everyday muscle function and metabolism.
- May support healthy lactic acid levels in muscles
- PP1 may help support muscle comfort
- Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger to support the repair of damaged muscle cells
- Branch Chain Amino Acids support the return of muscles to pre-exercise condition
- Supplies nutrients necessary for the formation of acetyl coenzyme A, a molecule that helps muscles release energy
- Contains no prohibited substances.
Lactalex contains Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Thiamine, Niacin and Lipoic Acid which are nutrients necessary for the formation of acetyl coenzyme A. Acetyl-CoA is involved in the cycle of energy release within muscles. Lactalex also includes BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) which may support the process of the repair, building, and replacement of muscle tissue lost during hard physical work.
Lactalex contains Vitamin E and Selenium for everyday muscle health. Antioxidants Vitamin E and Selenium may support muscle health as free radical scavengers.