Shires Hot/Cold Knee and Hock Boot - PairK PAIR
These therapeutic boots can be used hot or cold to treat injury and speed up recovery after strenuous exercise, minimize swelling and inflammation, relieve pain, encourage blood flow, and help with arthritic conditions.
- Gel packs can be heated in hot water or the microwave and cooled in water or the freezer.
- The boot is ergonomically designed for comfort and specifically shaped to be used on joints as flexible neoprene and cut outs allow movement.
- Suitable for use on the hocks, knees or fetlocks.
- Inner pockets keep the gel pads secure. See product packaging for full instructions.
- Sold in pairs.
- Hand wash cool, do not tumble dry.